The Future of Inventions! :)

Inventions:
How do you think Inventions will develop in the next 20 years?
What are some new inventions you notice in this video?
What is your evaluation of this video?

21 thoughts on “The Future of Inventions! :)

1. I think in a nother 20 years all the people in the world will have lots more tocnology then they have now in 2014.
    I noticed in the morning they had a tv what said the time the man pressed on it and it came the traffic on the street the he pressed it again and became the news.
    I think that movie was about tecnology on the beanch ,walls,and eaven the table

2. i learnt that the future is like earth but everything is like touch screen and it is cool. you can learn to do the touch screen.

3. i learnt that the future is like earth but everything is like touch screen and it is cool. you can learn to do the touch screen your phone is like double screen.

4. i think the future will be more better then we think cause they making sensor cars and it isnt in the video. love the phones the phone is everything. love the cars. love the windows and tvs

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I cant beleve the phones I cant wait to the future comes like touch screen this touch screen that.
    the phone it has a sencor and the cars they have a way point I cant belive it.
    I’d love to get a house because it has a sencor window.
    the phone is evry thing it has a sencor.

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!

6. I think that it should be like that know it is so cool. In the next 20 years they would not have all the glass objects. but now we have technology but it is not like the future. It is just so cool

7. We all can relate this to writing!!! Because if people are doing inventions for writing, we are now and in the future it will be the same inventions that i saw in the video!!! (Because it is in the future!)

8. I think in the next 20 years there are more great inventions that we can use. The new inventions that i;ve noticed on the video was a mirror just like a phone where you can see messages, fridge where you can see photos that would be great for my mum she don’t need to look in the photo album and a table where you can connect to your phone and do may things without using computer. It was an AWESOME video.